A medical imaging technique used in radiology to form pictures of the anatomy and the physiological processes of the body in both health and disease, where the patient is standing up
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How Long Does a Stiff Neck Last and What to Do to Lessen the PainFebruary 12, 2019
- Exercise on Posture and Neck PainFebruary 6, 2019
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Posterior Neck MusclesFebruary 5, 2019
- 10 Causes of Stress and How to Reduce Your StressorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Can’t Stay Asleep? What to Do When You Keep Waking Up at NightJanuary 10, 2019