One of the three main divisions of the autonomic nervous system, the others being the parasympathetic nervous system (psns) and the enteric nervous system (ens)
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How Water Therapy Helps Improve Body HealthJuly 11, 2019
- 10 Things that Directly Impact Your Neck TensionJuly 4, 2019
- Lower Neck Pain – Top 8 Ways to AlleviateJuly 3, 2019
- Is Cracking Your Neck Bad? How to Avoid Unnecessary DamageJuly 1, 2019
- 5 Common Causes of Soft Tissue InjuryJune 3, 2019