Also called subclavian steal phenomenon or subclavian steal steno-occlusive disease, is a constellation of signs and symptoms that arise from retrograde (reversed) blood flow in the vertebral artery or the internal thoracic artery, due to a proximal stenosis (narrowing) and/or occlusion of the subclavian artery
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Ten Ways To Prevent Tightness In The Neck – Neck CareDecember 6, 2018
- Sleeping Without a Pillow: Is it Better for Your Neck?December 4, 2018
- 5 Effective Neck Pain Relief Treatments – Causes And SymptomsDecember 3, 2018
- How to Relieve Shoulder Pain – Learn the Types and CausesNovember 23, 2018
- 5 Types Of Neck Injuries And How To Treat Them – Tips And InformationNovember 11, 2018