Also known as complex regional pain syndrome, is a rare disorder of the sympathetic nervous system that is characterized by chronic, severe pain
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How Water Therapy Helps Improve Body HealthJuly 11, 2019
- 10 Things that Directly Impact Your Neck TensionJuly 4, 2019
- Lower Neck Pain – Top 8 Ways to AlleviateJuly 3, 2019
- Is Cracking Your Neck Bad? How to Avoid Unnecessary DamageJuly 1, 2019
- 5 Common Causes of Soft Tissue InjuryJune 3, 2019