A separation of the layers of the artery wall supplying oxygen-bearing blood to the head and brain and is the most common cause of stroke in young adults
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- 10 Causes of Stress and How to Reduce Your StressorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Can’t Stay Asleep? What to Do When You Keep Waking Up at NightJanuary 10, 2019
- Tech Neck & Heads Down Generation How Screens Are Damaging NecksJanuary 1, 2019
- Ten Ways To Prevent Tightness In The Neck – Neck CareDecember 6, 2018
- Sleeping Without a Pillow: Is it Better for Your Neck?December 4, 2018