An injection of a local anesthetic into the space outside the dura mater of the spinal cord in the lower back region to produce loss of sensation especially in the abdomen or pelvic region
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Various Options for Neck Pain Treatment Today TreatmentSeptember 16, 2019
- The Importance of Exercise on Posture and Neck PainSeptember 9, 2019
- How Long Does A Stiff Neck Last And What To Do To Lessen The PainAugust 27, 2019
- 10 Yoga Poses for Neck Pain: Our Comprehensive GuideAugust 26, 2019
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Posterior Neck MusclesAugust 22, 2019