A rare condition characterized by sudden, sharp nerve-like pain in the jaw bone and joint, back of the throat, and base of the tongue, triggered by swallowing, moving the jaw, or turning the neck
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Various Options for Neck Pain Treatment Today TreatmentSeptember 16, 2019
- The Importance of Exercise on Posture and Neck PainSeptember 9, 2019
- How Long Does A Stiff Neck Last And What To Do To Lessen The PainAugust 27, 2019
- 10 Yoga Poses for Neck Pain: Our Comprehensive GuideAugust 26, 2019
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Posterior Neck MusclesAugust 22, 2019