A condition in which one or more of the fibrous sutures in an infant (very young) skull prematurely fuses by turning into bone (ossification), thereby changing the growth pattern of the skull
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Neck Pain Treatment That You Should Know AboutApril 12, 2019
- 10 Best Pillows for Neck Pain You Can PickApril 11, 2019
- The Miracle Cure For Muscle Pain: Dry Needling & Why You Need to Try itMarch 25, 2019
- How Long Does a Stiff Neck Last and What to Do to Lessen the PainFebruary 12, 2019
- Best Exercise on Posture and Neck PainFebruary 6, 2019