A condition in which one or more of the fibrous sutures in an infant (very young) skull prematurely fuses by turning into bone (ossification), thereby changing the growth pattern of the skull
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alternative Therapy Options for Necks, Shoulders, and BacksJuly 21, 2019
- How Water Therapy Helps Improve Body HealthJuly 11, 2019
- 10 Things that Directly Impact Your Neck TensionJuly 4, 2019
- Lower Neck Pain – Top 8 Ways to AlleviateJuly 3, 2019
- Is Cracking Your Neck Bad? How to Avoid Unnecessary DamageJuly 1, 2019