A type of traumatic brain injury caused by a blow to the head or body, a fall, or another injury that jars or shakes the brain inside the skull
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Various Options for Neck Pain Treatment Today TreatmentSeptember 16, 2019
- The Importance of Exercise on Posture and Neck PainSeptember 9, 2019
- How Long Does A Stiff Neck Last And What To Do To Lessen The PainAugust 27, 2019
- 10 Yoga Poses for Neck Pain: Our Comprehensive GuideAugust 26, 2019
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Posterior Neck MusclesAugust 22, 2019