A range of injuries to the neck caused by or related to a sudden distortion of the neckassociated with extension, although the exact injury mechanisms remain unknown. also referred to as whiplash.
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Neck Pain Treatment That You Should Know AboutApril 12, 2019
- 10 Best Pillows for Neck Pain You Can PickApril 11, 2019
- The Miracle Cure For Muscle Pain: Dry Needling & Why You Need to Try itMarch 25, 2019
- How Long Does a Stiff Neck Last and What to Do to Lessen the PainFebruary 12, 2019
- Best Exercise on Posture and Neck PainFebruary 6, 2019