A range of injuries to the neck caused by or related to a sudden distortion of the neckassociated with extension, although the exact injury mechanisms remain unknown. also referred to as whiplash.
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alternative Therapy Options for Necks, Shoulders, and BacksJuly 21, 2019
- How Water Therapy Helps Improve Body HealthJuly 11, 2019
- 10 Things that Directly Impact Your Neck TensionJuly 4, 2019
- Lower Neck Pain – Top 8 Ways to AlleviateJuly 3, 2019
- Is Cracking Your Neck Bad? How to Avoid Unnecessary DamageJuly 1, 2019