The tough circular exterior of the intervertebral disc that surrounds the soft inner core, the nucleus pulposus. this outer portion is composed of a ring of ligament fibers that encases the inner core of the disc and securely connects the spinal vertebrae above and below the disc
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- 10 Causes of Stress and How to Reduce Your StressorsJanuary 11, 2019
- Can’t Stay Asleep? What to Do When You Keep Waking Up at NightJanuary 10, 2019
- Tech Neck & Heads Down Generation How Screens Are Damaging NecksJanuary 1, 2019
- Ten Ways To Prevent Tightness In The Neck – Neck CareDecember 6, 2018
- Sleeping Without a Pillow: Is it Better for Your Neck?December 4, 2018