The tough circular exterior of the intervertebral disc that surrounds the soft inner core, the nucleus pulposus. this outer portion is composed of a ring of ligament fibers that encases the inner core of the disc and securely connects the spinal vertebrae above and below the disc
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alternative Therapy Options for Necks, Shoulders, and BacksJuly 21, 2019
- How Water Therapy Helps Improve Body HealthJuly 11, 2019
- 10 Things that Directly Impact Your Neck TensionJuly 4, 2019
- Lower Neck Pain – Top 8 Ways to AlleviateJuly 3, 2019
- Is Cracking Your Neck Bad? How to Avoid Unnecessary DamageJuly 1, 2019