Also called beauty parlour syndrome (bps), is a temporary set of symptoms due to decreased blood flow (ischemia) in the posterior circulation of the brain
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Vertigo – Causes and Symptoms Of This Debilitating ConditionJanuary 8, 2018
- Trigeminal Neuralgia: Causes, Symptoms, and TreatmentJanuary 5, 2018
- Understanding Meniere’s DiseaseDecember 21, 2017
- Migraines: Everything You Need To Know About The Sharp Pain In Your HeadDecember 21, 2017
- The Anatomic Neck Zones In Relation To TraumaDecember 11, 2017