A bony growth originating inside a ligament, commonly seen in the ligaments of the spine, specifically the ligaments in the intervertebral joints leading to fusion of vertebrae
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How to Identify and Treat Ataxic ConditionsApril 11, 2018
- What is a Brachial Plexus Injury and How do they Happen?April 4, 2018
- The Causes and Treatments of TorticollisMarch 28, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About HydrocephalusMarch 21, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Caput SuccedaneumMarch 14, 2018