Also called subclavian steal phenomenon or subclavian steal steno-occlusive disease, is a constellation of signs and symptoms that arise from retrograde (reversed) blood flow in the vertebral artery or the internal thoracic artery, due to a proximal stenosis (narrowing) and/or occlusion of the subclavian artery
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Pinched Nerve in Your Neck? What You Need to KnowJuly 12, 2018
- Is Your Neck Pain Causing Severe Headache? When to See a NeurosurgeonJuly 5, 2018
- Neck Exercises to Relieve Pain and Promote Spinal HealthJune 28, 2018
- Cervicogenic Headache Diagnosis and TreatmentJune 21, 2018
- What to Know About Taking Botox® for MigrainesJune 14, 2018