Also called subclavian steal phenomenon or subclavian steal steno-occlusive disease, is a constellation of signs and symptoms that arise from retrograde (reversed) blood flow in the vertebral artery or the internal thoracic artery, due to a proximal stenosis (narrowing) and/or occlusion of the subclavian artery
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Vertigo – Causes and Symptoms Of This Debilitating ConditionJanuary 8, 2018
- Trigeminal Neuralgia: Causes, Symptoms, and TreatmentJanuary 5, 2018
- Understanding Meniere’s DiseaseDecember 21, 2017
- Migraines: Everything You Need To Know About The Sharp Pain In Your HeadDecember 21, 2017
- The Anatomic Neck Zones In Relation To TraumaDecember 11, 2017