Also called subclavian steal phenomenon or subclavian steal steno-occlusive disease, is a constellation of signs and symptoms that arise from retrograde (reversed) blood flow in the vertebral artery or the internal thoracic artery, due to a proximal stenosis (narrowing) and/or occlusion of the subclavian artery
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Diagnosis and Therapies to Ease SymptomsSeptember 6, 2018
- Signs of Dementia – What You Need to KnowAugust 30, 2018
- Paget’s Disease Symptoms, Diagnosis and TreatmentAugust 23, 2018
- What Photosensitivity Really Is and How to Treat ItAugust 16, 2018
- Migraines in Children: Causes and TreatmentsAugust 9, 2018