A fibrous cord, which is attached to the tip of the styloid process of the temporal bone and the lesser cornu (lesser horn) of the hyoid bone, with excessive calcium deposit
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How to Identify and Treat Ataxic ConditionsApril 11, 2018
- What is a Brachial Plexus Injury and How do they Happen?April 4, 2018
- The Causes and Treatments of TorticollisMarch 28, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About HydrocephalusMarch 21, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Caput SuccedaneumMarch 14, 2018