An upward and downward protrusion (pushing into) of a spinal disk’s soft tissue into the bony tissue of the adjacent vertebrae
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Diagnosis and Therapies to Ease SymptomsSeptember 6, 2018
- Signs of Dementia – What You Need to KnowAugust 30, 2018
- Paget’s Disease Symptoms, Diagnosis and TreatmentAugust 23, 2018
- What Photosensitivity Really Is and How to Treat ItAugust 16, 2018
- Migraines in Children: Causes and TreatmentsAugust 9, 2018