A rare condition characterized by sudden, sharp nerve-like pain in the jaw bone and joint, back of the throat, and base of the tongue, triggered by swallowing, moving the jaw, or turning the neck
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Pinched Nerve in Your Neck? What You Need to KnowJuly 12, 2018
- Is Your Neck Pain Causing Severe Headache? When to See a NeurosurgeonJuly 5, 2018
- Neck Exercises to Relieve Pain and Promote Spinal HealthJune 28, 2018
- Cervicogenic Headache Diagnosis and TreatmentJune 21, 2018
- What to Know About Taking Botox® for MigrainesJune 14, 2018