A condition in which one or more of the fibrous sutures in an infant (very young) skull prematurely fuses by turning into bone (ossification), thereby changing the growth pattern of the skull
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Diagnosis and Therapies to Ease SymptomsSeptember 6, 2018
- Signs of Dementia – What You Need to KnowAugust 30, 2018
- Paget’s Disease Symptoms, Diagnosis and TreatmentAugust 23, 2018
- What Photosensitivity Really Is and How to Treat ItAugust 16, 2018
- Migraines in Children: Causes and TreatmentsAugust 9, 2018