A spine condition in which the upper vertebral body, the drum-shaped area in front of each vertebrae, slips forward onto the vertebra below. the amount of slippage is graded on a scale from 1 to 4
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Diagnosis and Therapies to Ease SymptomsSeptember 6, 2018
- Signs of Dementia – What You Need to KnowAugust 30, 2018
- Paget’s Disease Symptoms, Diagnosis and TreatmentAugust 23, 2018
- What Photosensitivity Really Is and How to Treat ItAugust 16, 2018
- Migraines in Children: Causes and TreatmentsAugust 9, 2018