The tough circular exterior of the intervertebral disc that surrounds the soft inner core, the nucleus pulposus. this outer portion is composed of a ring of ligament fibers that encases the inner core of the disc and securely connects the spinal vertebrae above and below the disc
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- How to Identify and Treat Ataxic ConditionsApril 11, 2018
- What is a Brachial Plexus Injury and How do they Happen?April 4, 2018
- The Causes and Treatments of TorticollisMarch 28, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About HydrocephalusMarch 21, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Caput SuccedaneumMarch 14, 2018