The tough circular exterior of the intervertebral disc that surrounds the soft inner core, the nucleus pulposus. this outer portion is composed of a ring of ligament fibers that encases the inner core of the disc and securely connects the spinal vertebrae above and below the disc
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C.
Dr. Tymothy L. Flory, D.C., the founder and director of Atlas Spinal Care, is the only Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor practicing in Southern California.
- Vertigo – Causes and Symptoms Of This Debilitating ConditionJanuary 8, 2018
- Trigeminal Neuralgia: Causes, Symptoms, and TreatmentJanuary 5, 2018
- Understanding Meniere’s DiseaseDecember 21, 2017
- Migraines: Everything You Need To Know About The Sharp Pain In Your HeadDecember 21, 2017
- The Anatomic Neck Zones In Relation To TraumaDecember 11, 2017